- Family members of EB-5 investors (including spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21) receive green cards.
- Investors and families have the freedom to live, work and retire anywhere they choose in the United States – there is no requirement to live near the site of investment.
- Investors are not responsible for day-to-day management of the commercial enterprise.
- Investment capital can come from any lawful source, including gifts, inheritances and business ownership.
- Investors with EB-5 Green Cards may travel outside of the United States and return without a visa.
- Investors enjoy the same benefits as other US residents – including resident
discount on tuition to attend US colleges and universities.
- Investors may apply for full US citizenship after 5 years.
- Ability to develop and run your own business.
- Ability to sponsor Green Cards for your relatives.