At Houston EB5 we make the investment process easy.
- Contact us
- Complete online Investor Questionnaire
- Once qualified, Houston EB5 will provide you with detailed offering materials that outline the immigrant investor program, our regional center, and our current project opportunities.
- Contact us regarding our projects, questions you may have, or to arrange a meeting. Meetings are informal question and answer sessions where you can learn more about Houston EB5’s projects as well the EB-5 process in general and the particulars of your specific immigration case.
- Seek professional investment advice (if applicable) and enlist the help of experienced immigration counsel.
- Once you select a qualifying investment, you will sign a subscription agreement to enter into a limited partnership specific to your chosen project. According to USCIS policy, your EB-5 visa application may not be submitted until your investment is fully funded. To expedite your immigration process and enable your I-526 petition to be prepared and submitted – investors must deposit the investment capital ($900,000 or $1,800,000) and administrative fee with the escrow agent outlined in the project offering documents.
The General Partner (Houston EB5) will give priority to qualifying investors in the order that their respective investments are received. Capital investments will be returned and/or redeployed to another project in the event of an over-subscription.